THINGS TO KNOW
THINGS TO KNOW
Here's the scoop on our visitor info and policies at THE AVENUE.
This feature is coming soon, stay tuned for more information.
Dogs are welcomed throughout THE AVENUE’s common areas. However, not all stores permit access to non-service pets. Please observe these guidelines while visiting:
- Pets are to remain leashed at a maximum length of 4 feet or contained inside a carrier or pet stroller.
- Pets must be under the direct physical control of an adult 18 years of age or older.
- At no time is an owner permitted to leave his or her pet unattended or tethered to objects such as trees or poles.
- Visiting pets must be in compliance with all applicable laws, including those pertaining to dog licensing and vaccinations.
- Pets exhibiting aggressive, disruptive or intimidating behavior must be removed immediately.
- Owners/guardians are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their pets.
- Pets are to remain out of all tree wells and flowerbeds, so as not to damage landscaping.
- Owners are required to have their own waste clean-up bags and to pick up after their pets.
THE AVENUE maintains a youth escort policy that goes into effect every day after 9pm. Our policy states:
- After 9pm, a parent or guardian 21 years of age or older must accompany visitors under the age of 17.
- Unsupervised visitors under the age of 17 should have transportation from the property no later than 9pm.
- Visitors in violation of this policy may be barred from returning to the property.
Movie Theatre Notice:
During all screenings after 9pm, AMC Theatres will require visitors under the age of 17 to be accompanied and supervised by a parent/guardian age 21 or older. In addition to the youth’s ticket, the parent/guardian will be required to purchase a movie ticket to gain admittance to the theatre.
In order to promote a safe, secure and pleasant shopping environment, we ask that guests follow our rules of etiquette. The following activities are prohibited at THE AVENUE at White Marsh:
- Smoking in the main plaza. This area is designated smoke free. This policy includes any and all tobacco products, as well as similar substances such as electronic cigarettes.
- Smoking in any building
- Soliciting information or distributing literature
- Use of loud or obscene language/gestures
- Standing or walking in large groups causing inconvenience to others
- Disorderly or disruptive conduct of any nature
- Possession of alcoholic or illegal substances
- Any act which could result in harm to persons or property
- Inappropriate or offensive attire
- Any use of THE AVENUE’s common areas without prior approval by property management
- Bike riding—all bicycles must be walked while on property. Bike racks are conveniently located throughout the property.
- Use of skateboards and roller skates
- Overnight parking
- Any act defined by federal, state or local statutes or ordinances as constituting a criminal act
- Violation of the Youth Escort Policy
- Violation of the Pet Guidelines