THINGS TO KNOW
THINGS TO KNOW
Here's the scoop on our visitor info and policies at THE AVENUE.
Free guest WiFi is available to customers at THE AVENUE at White Marsh. Our guest WiFi is accessible in the Main Plaza area.
Dogs are welcomed throughout THE AVENUE’s common areas. However, not all stores permit access to non-service pets. Please observe these guidelines while visiting:
- Pets are to remain leashed at a maximum length of 4 feet or contained inside a carrier or pet stroller.
- Pets must be under the direct physical control of an adult 18 years of age or older.
- At no time is an owner permitted to leave his or her pet unattended or tethered to objects such as trees or poles.
- Visiting pets must be in compliance with all applicable laws, including those pertaining to dog licensing and vaccinations.
- Pets exhibiting aggressive, disruptive or intimidating behavior must be removed immediately.
- Owners/guardians are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their pets.
- Pets are to remain out of all tree wells and flowerbeds, so as not to damage landscaping.
- Owners are required to have their own waste clean-up bags and to pick up after their pets.
THE AVENUE maintains a center-wide Youth Escort Policy.
Our policy states:
At 5pm, on Fridays and Saturdays, visitors under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a parent or supervising adult 21 years of age or older. Proof of age will be required.
Unsupervised visitors under the age of 17, or without proof of age, must have transportation from the property prior to 5pm or immediately be joined by a parent or supervising adult 21 or older. Supervising adults are responsible for the actions of the youth they accompany.
Young visitors on property at 5pm (including those waiting for rides) are subject to a 3 month barring from the shopping center.
This policy is in effect at 9pm, Sunday through Thursday. Youth Escort Policy hours may be subject to change during holiday seasons to remain consistent with those established by our local business neighbors.
At all times, children 12 and under must be accompanied by and remain under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian 21 years of age or older while visiting the shopping center.
For more information regarding our enforcement practices, please visit: http://www.theavenueatwhitemarsh.com/news/detail/2019-03-07/updated-youth-escort-policy/
In order to promote a safe, secure and pleasant shopping environment, we ask that guests follow our rules of etiquette. The following activities are prohibited at THE AVENUE at White Marsh:
- Smoking in the main plaza. This area is designated smoke free. This policy includes any and all tobacco products, as well as similar substances such as electronic cigarettes.
- Smoking in any building
- Soliciting information or distributing literature
- Use of loud or obscene language/gestures
- Standing or walking in large groups causing inconvenience to others
- Disorderly or disruptive conduct of any nature
- Possession of alcoholic or illegal substances
- Any act which could result in harm to persons or property
- Inappropriate or offensive attire
- Any use of THE AVENUE’s common areas without prior approval by property management
- Bike riding—all bicycles must be walked while on property. Bike racks are conveniently located throughout the property.
- Use of skateboards and roller skates
- Overnight parking
- Any act defined by federal, state or local statutes or ordinances as constituting a criminal act
- Violation of the Youth Escort Policy
- Violation of the Pet Guidelines
THE AVENUE at White Marsh is dedicated to providing an excellent experience for our shoppers – which includes enhanced parking for our customers. In addition to THE AVENUE parking lots, our neighboring property - 1st Mariner Finance, located on Towne Center Drive (across from AMC theatres) can be utilized by visitors, Friday through Sunday evenings. We ask employees of the property to park in the outer parking spaces so that the spaces closest to the center are available to our customers. For assistance with parking, please contact security at 410.690.1656.
Federal Realty Investment Trust is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its Web site, (site address), for all people with disabilities. Working with our retained accessibility consultant, Federal Realty Investment Trust will be implementing over time the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) as its web accessibility standard or other standards to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (‘ADA”). Our website will be tested on a periodic basis with assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers, and with users with disabilities who use these technologies.
CONTACT FEDERAL REALTY INVESTMENT TRUST WITH YOUR ACCESSIBILITY QUESTIONS:
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular Web page on (http://www.theavenueatwhitemarsh.com/), please contact us at (LGeiger@federalrealty.com). If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make all pages owned by Federal Realty Investment Trust accessible for you.